Accommodations and Amenities
with our Senior Living in CT:
From Greenwich’s Trusted Senior Living Community
At The Mews, a Greenwich Senior Living Community, residents enjoy the best of both worlds. Here, you can live as independently as you like, freed from the daily responsibilities of maintaining a home and preparing meals while enjoying our hotel-like atmosphere. And unlike many other CT Senior Living Communities, The Mews operates on a month-to-month basis. Aside from a move-in fee ($1500) and personal incidentals, residents pay only their rent, making living at The Mews a more affordable and flexible option.
The Mews features 63 studio apartments and 21 one-bedrooms, some with kitchenettes. Common areas are comfortable, inviting, and well-appointed, and include both indoor and outdoor settings. Surrounded by their own furniture, residents feel at home even as they settle into a new environment. All the attractions of downtown Greenwich are at our doorstep, supplemented by a full range of on-site activities and group excursions. Contact our independent senior living facility today to learn more.
An Active Adult Community
Our senior living community is designed with dignity and quality of life in mind. We focus on our residents’ comfort, safety, and interests; our community is vibrant, busy, and full of options for your loved one. Our campus offers everything our residents need to remain healthy, comfortable, and engaged. So many people have misconceptions of what it means to live in senior housing; our facility breaks stereotypes with our independent senior living structure and huge selection of activities. From comprehensive, round-the-clock health care services to daily entertainment options, volunteer opportunities, and regular educational programs, residents have everything they need to participate as active members of the community for years to come.
Among the many benefits of life at The Mews are:
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day, enjoyed in our dining room or on our outside terrace
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Fresh bed linen and towels once a week
- Washers and dryers conveniently located on each floor
- On-site hair salon/barber shop
- A wellness program with monthly health discussions, blood pressure and weight checks
- Exercise classes including Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba and traditional exercise 3 time a week
- 24-hour emergency health care, including first aid services
- Educational programs, lectures and discussions on current events
- Daily entertainment and activities, such as bridge, bingo, movies
- Extensive on-site library, plus visits from the Library Bookmobile
- Opportunities to serve on the Residents Council and other ways to become involved in life at The Mews
- Physical and Occupational Therapy on site
- Exercise Room
- On site dental and hearing services provided
- Weekly van excursions for shopping and sightseeing
Studio Apartments starting at $2,500 per month One Bedroom Apartments starting at $3,400 per month Second Person Fee $750 per month Assisted Living/Personal Care Fee maximum of $650 per month Short Term and Respite Stay Available Includes meals, housekeeping, activities, special events, and more
Independent Senior Living in Greenwich, CT
To find out if The Mews is right for you or your family member's senior housing in Connecticut, please call us. We'll be happy to schedule a convenient meeting and tour so you can see, first hand, what makes The Mews the better choice for senior living. With a full range of senior living activities and an active adult community you can't go wrong! To view typical room layouts click HERE. The Mews 1/2 Bolling Place Greenwich, CT 06830 Phone: (203) 987-4224 Fax: (203) 869-4793 Email: email@example.com
The Mews is a Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity Senior Residential Facility.