Accommodations and Amenities
with our Senior Living in CT:
At The Mews, a Greenwich Senior Living Community, residents enjoy the best of both worlds. Here, you can live as independently as you like, freed from the daily responsibilities of maintaining a home and preparing meals while enjoying our hotel-like atmosphere. And unlike many other CT Senior Living Communities, The Mews operates on a month-to-month basis. Aside from a move-in fee ($1500) and personal incidentals, residents pay only their rent, making living at The Mews a more affordable and flexible option.
The Mews features 63 studio apartments and 21 one-bedrooms, some with kitchenettes. Common areas are comfortable, inviting, and well-appointed, and include both indoor and outdoor settings. Surrounded by their own furniture, residents feel at home even as they settle into a new environment. All the attractions of downtown Greenwich are at our doorstep, supplemented by a full range of on-site activities and group excursions.
Among the many benefits of life at The Mews are:
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day, enjoyed in our dining room or on our outside terrace
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Fresh bed linen and towels once a week
- Washers and dryers conveniently located on each floor
- On-site hair salon/barber shop
- A wellness program with monthly health discussions, blood pressure and weight checks
- Exercise classes including Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba and traditional exercise 3 time a week
- 24-hour emergency health care, including first aid services
- Educational programs, lectures and discussions on current events
- Daily entertainment and activities, such as bridge, bingo, movies
- Extensive on-site library, plus visits from the Library Bookmobile
- Opportunities to serve on the Residents Council and other ways to become involved in life at The Mews
- Physical and Occupational Therapy on site
- Exercise Room
- On site dental and hearing services provided
Studio Apartments starting at $2,400 per month One Bedroom Apartments starting at $3,400 per month Second Person Fee $750 per month Assisted Living/Personal Care Fee maximum of $650 per month Short Term and Respite Stay Available Includes meals, housekeeping, activities, special events, and more
To find out if The Mews is right for you or your family member's senior housing in Connecticut, please call us. We'll be happy to schedule a convenient meeting and tour so you can see, first hand, what makes The Mews the better choice for senior living. To view typical room layouts click HERE. The Mews 1/2 Bolling Place Greenwich, CT 06830 Phone: (203) 987-4224 Fax: (203) 869-4793 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mews is a Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity Senior Residential Facility.